Blog title tells it all

assalamualaikum

this is a beginning of my new chapter. here, i will share my experiences (if any) through out my entire journey as a person, during my school and university life and also as a online shop manager. telling the past as a lesson and visioning the future as i go along my life journey. here, i will also share all the things i'm facing along the way to become a better person.

i will use bi-language in my blog, English and Malay Language. i understand how important to be good in English (as a Science teacher, tehee soon), hence, i hope by writing in English, reader can help me for any grammar mistakes i made. (you are welcome, grammar nazi :D).


till we meet again,

love,
MiraEdora

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Walk In My Shoes All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine